Shockwave Clinics Ltd -Terms and Conditions
- Our policies are applicable across all companies and brands within Shockwave Clinics Ltd, including Shockwave Clinics, MansMatters and Pelvic Zen.
- All bookings are to be made in advance. The clinic does not accept walk in appointments. If an emergency appointment is required, please call 0207 222 8882 and we will endeavour to book you in as soon as feasible.
- At the time of booking, you will be advised which consultant will be undertaking your clinical assessment/undertaking your treatment. We reserve the right to change the consultant in circumstances where it is not possible for them to keep your appointment.
- If in exceptional circumstances, where neither your agreed consultant, nor a suitable replacement consultant is available, we will contact you and agree a new date at your convenience.
- For any appointment that is cancelled or postponed by you, more than 24 hours from the agreed appointment time, no charge will be applied, and the appointment will be considered void.
- For any appointment cancelled or postponed, under 24 hours from the appointment time, the appointment will be considered as taken and the full charge will apply.
- All courses of treatment must be paid in full at the end of the initial assessment.
- For any appointment scheduled within a course of treatments that is cancelled more than 24 hours before the agreed appointment, no charge will be applied, and the appointment will be void and not logged as taken.
- For any appointment scheduled within a course of treatment that is cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, the appointment will be considered as taken and logged as unfulfilled but chargeable. You will be given the opportunity to buy an additional treatment session at a pro rata cost at your next appointment.
- Once a course of treatment has commenced the full course should be completed, even in instances where the patient experiences a speedier recovery due to the accelerated treatment therapies, such as Shockwave therapy, EMTT and Tesla Chair treatment. No refunds will be given for reducing the treatment sessions or for terminating the treatment plan.
- In instances where a course of treatment has to be delayed, due to extraordinary circumstances outside our control, such as a pandemic, patients will be rescheduled according to their availability and government restrictions.
- If a course of treatment has started no refund will be given.
- Late arrivals will result in your treatment being rescheduled as we are unable to satisfactorily reduce your treatment time, while full payment will still be required.
- If a course of treatment was planned, paid for and not started, then a full refund can be given on request. You must make your request in writing to Administration, Shockwave Clinics Ltd, 11 Upper Ham Rd, Richmond upon Thames, TW10 5LE, stating the planned treatment, amount paid in advance, date paid, method of payment and bank account for your refund.
Updated as of 18th August 2023